"DOMINO" - 12 341 M² - 75019 PARIS PORTE DES LILAS
"CITY ZEN" - 6 829 M² - 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
"CHAMPIGNY" - 14 153 m² - 94500 CHAMPIGNY-SUR-MARNE
LE PLESSIS-ROBINSON – 16 597 m²
"TOPAZ" - 14 106 M² - 78640 VELIZY
"LINÉA" - 15 764 m² - 92800 PUTEAUX
"BERLIOZ" - 6 222 m² - 78280 GUYANCOURT
"EIFFEL O2" - 5 200 M² - 92130 MONTROUGE
CAMPUS EFFISCIENCE - 14 763 m² - 14000 CAEN
The main role of the Investment Committee is :
- Review of acquisitions, disposals and developments or redevelopments of assets
- Review of equity participations and investment in companies.
This committee comrpises four members: Marie WIEDMER BROUDER, Chair, Christine SONNIER, Didier RIDORET and AG REAL ESTATE represented by Serge FAUTRE, MM PUCCINI represented by Jean-Yves MARY.
The main role of the audit committee is to :
- oversee the conditions under which the corporate and consolidated financial statements are established,
- verify that the company is equipped with the means (audit, accounting an legal) required to prevent risks and anomalies related to the management of the company's business.
This committee comprises three members : Bibiane de Cazenove (Chairman), Jacques Chanut and Agnès Auberty.
The main role of the remunerations committee is to :
- ensure that the remunerations of corporate officers and changes to these remunerations are consistent with the interests of the shareholders and the performance of the company,
- select the new directors.
This committee comprises three members : Patrick Bernasconi (Chariman), SMABTP represented by Pierre Esparbes and MUTUELLE GENERALE represented by Patrick Sagon.