Société de la Tour Eiffel is now built on a pure real estate player model based on long-term assets holding, backed by a reference institutional investor (SMABTP) and equipped with a team experienced both in asset management and development.
The strategic aim consists in increasing the portfolio in value from € 715m at year end 2014 to € 1.5 bn by 2017-2019 with a debt ratio between 30 and 40%.
Three growth axes :
- The acquisition of office properties
Investments targeted on assets always located on sites capable of creating value, mainly on the Greater Paris poles
- secured properties, i.e. with quality tenants, long leases and a regular income flow
- or properties with a potential of greater value
- Office development
Mainly by organic growth, i.e. developing land reserves existing on the portfolio in partnership with local and regional authorities:
- Potential of 60,000 m² in Massy, equipped with a long distance fast train station and express underground suburban lines on the territory of the Greater Paris. A planning permission has been obtained for 33,000 m² and a project of campus with buildings between 3 to 5,000 m² is under review
- Potential of 80,000 m² in Orsay in the Saclay area, a development pole aimed at connecting university, research institutes and leading companies (Greater Paris underground in 2024)
Buildings construction will also be made on land to be acquired in the Greater Paris development poles (notably in the 92 department with the schedules arrival of the underground).
- External growth
By review of opportunities of acquiring assets portfolio or companies as long as these are coherent and suited to the growth strategy