By Philippe LEMOINE, Managing Director
The Paris region comprises 54 million m² of offices which harbour 83% of the region jobs. Over the last few years, the large CBD occupiers have migrated to the rim which now concentrates 72% of the rental transactions exceeding 5 000 m²
The Paris region office market dynamism is laid on:
- Buildings obsolescence
- The migration of large companies to the inner and outer rims
- The emergence of new activities
- The arrival of new territories (Greater Paris)
- The development of new public transportation
- The frequent variation in size of the companies.
In 2017, in our development zone, ie the Paris region, rental transactions have exceeded 2.5 million m² and investment transactions have reached 16.5 billion euros, ie 39% above the 10-year average.
For more information on the adequacy between our strategy and our market view, please read our Strategic aim and growth axes page.