To be Societe Tour Eiffel' shareholder
The shares of Société de la Tour Eiffel are listed on NYSE Euronext Paris Eurolist B (ISIN Code: FR 0000036816)
There are three types of shares: bearer shares, intermediary registered shares or directly registered shares.
The shares are bearer shares if they are hold on an account managed by a financial intermediary chosen by the shareholder (bank, on-line broker, investment company, asset manager,…..)
Société de la Tour Eiffel doesn’t know the name of the owner.
This method of ownership enables the shareholder to be called for the Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting.
The shares are registered in the Company’s book, management of which is entrusted to Société Générale.
There are two ways of registered shares :
- the directly registered shares : the shares are kept by the share registrar, Société Générale mandated by the issuer.
The custody account fees are paid by Société de la Tour Eiffel.
Stock exchange fee borne by the shareholder are:
- Oders below € 75,000 : 0.60 % of the gross global sale amount with a minimum of 9 euros
- Orders between € 75,000 and 150,000 : 0.50 % of the gross global sale amount
- Orders above € 150,000 : 0.40 % of the global gross sale amount.
- the intermediary registered shares : the shares are kept on an account by the shareholder’s financial intermediary who remains his/her contact. the custody account fees asked by the financial intermediary are then borne by the shareholder.
How to become a directly registered Societe de la Tour Eiffel' shareholder
You wish to acquire some directly registered shares
You hold bearer shares and you wish to convert them into directly registered shares
THEN, you must contact the registrar:
By mail : Société Générale, 32 rue du Champ de Tir, CS 30812 - 44308 Nantes Cedex 3
By phone : Service Client Nomilia : + 33 (0)2 51 85 67 89, Mon-Fri from 8h30 to 18h00
You hold intermediary registered shares and you want to convert them into directly registered shares: contact you financial intermediary.