By Philippe LEMOINE, Managing Director
The Paris region comprises 54 million m² of offices which harbour 83% of the region jobs. Over the last few years, the large CBD occupiers have migrated to the rim which now concentrates 72% of the rental transactions exceeding 5 000 m²
The Paris region office market dynamism is laid on:
- Buildings obsolescence
- The migration of large companies to the inner and outer rims
- The emergence of new activities
- The arrival of new territories (Greater Paris)
- The development of new public transportation
- The frequent variation in size of the companies.
In 2016, in our development zone, ie the Paris region, rental transactions have exceeded 2 million m² and investment transactions have reached 20 billion euros, best year along 2007 and 2015
For more information on the adequacy between our strategy and our market view, please read our Strategic aim and growth axes page.