CAMPUS EFFISCIENCE - 14 763 m² - 14000 CAEN
LE PLESSIS-ROBINSON – 16 597 m²
"CITY ZEN" - 6 829 M² - 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
"LINÉA" - 15 764 m² - 92800 PUTEAUX
"DOMINO" - 12 341 M² - 75019 PARIS PORTE DES LILAS
"CHAMPIGNY" - 14 153 m² - 94500 CHAMPIGNY-SUR-MARNE
"TOPAZ" - 14 106 M² - 78640 VELIZY
"BERLIOZ" - 6 222 m² - 78280 GUYANCOURT
"EIFFEL O2" - 5 200 M² - 92130 MONTROUGE
Management board and operational responsiblity
TEAM Conseil, the 100 % dedicated operating subsidiary of Société de la Tour Eiffel, comprises 37 experienced professionals led by Thomas GEorgeon, CEO of Société de la Tour Eiffel, advised by Philippe Lemoine (former company's CEO from October 2014 to en September 2018) with one Chief Operating Officer, Bruno Meyer,
The real estate team is made up of 3 divisions:
- Investment and Developement Activity headed by Nicolas Ingueneau covers acquisitions, disposals and development;
- Asset Management under the co-responsibility of Cindy Drieu and Sophie Gay-Perret deals with marketing, tenant relations and portfolio enhancement;
- Sustainability and property management under the aegis of Odile Batsère who coordinates the actions in terms of corporate and sustainable responsibility and oversees the internal property team.
To integrate the property management and the development, a Real Estate division has been created supervising both departments under the lead of Nicolas Ingueneau.
The real estate activities is completed by a communication and marketing department animated by Mireille Rivier and the legal area under the responsibility of Dominique Gros.
The corporate activities are organized with:
- Financial Division under the leadership of Eric Berlizon: general accounting, reporting, preparation of the annual and half-year accounts as well as overseeing the Group’s financial communication and the cash managementn
- completed by human resources
- and the general services headed by Mireille Rivier.
Team Conseil has been awarded in 2016 a double ISO 9001 (Management quality) and 14001 (Environment) certification for its activities relating to investment and development, asset management and leasing, property management led on its premises. These certiifcations have been maintained in 2017 after AFNOR auditing.