LE PLESSIS-ROBINSON – 16 597 m²
CAMPUS EFFISCIENCE - 14 763 m² - 14000 CAEN
"LINÉA" - 15 764 m² - 92800 PUTEAUX
"TOPAZ" - 14 106 M² - 78640 VELIZY
"DOMINO" - 12 341 M² - 75019 PARIS PORTE DES LILAS
"EIFFEL O2" - 5 200 M² - 92130 MONTROUGE
"CITY ZEN" - 6 829 M² - 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
"BERLIOZ" - 6 222 m² - 78280 GUYANCOURT
"CHAMPIGNY" - 14 153 m² - 94500 CHAMPIGNY-SUR-MARNE
Management board and operational responsiblity
TEAM Conseil, the 100 % dedicated operating subsidiary of Société de la Tour Eiffel, comprises 30 experienced professionals led by Philippe Lemoine, CEO of Société de la Tour Eiffel, with a Deputy Managing Director, Bruno Meyer.
The real estate team is made up of 3 divisions:
- Investment and Developement Activity headed by Nicolas Ingueneau covers acquisitions, disposals and development;
- Asset Management under the co-responsibility of Cindy Drieu and Sophie Gay-Perret deals with marketing, tenant relations and portfolio enhancement;
- Sustainability and property management under the aegis of Odile Batsère who coordinates the actions in terms of corporate and sustainable responsibility and oversees the internal property team.
The real estate activities is completed by a communication and marketing department animated by Mireille Rivier and the legal area under the responsibility of Dominique Gros.
The corporate activities are organized with:
- Financial Division under the leadership of Eric Berlizon: general accounting, reporting, preparation of the annual and half-year accounts as well as overseeing the Group’s financial communication and the cash managementn
- A General Secretariat covering human resources and administration.
Team Conseil has been awarded in 2016 a double ISO 9001 (Management quality) and 14001 (Environment) for its activities relating to investment and development, asset management and leasing, property management led on its premises.