"TOPAZ" - 14 106 M² - 78640 VELIZY
"EIFFEL O2" - 5 200 M² - 92130 MONTROUGE
"DOMINO" - 12 341 M² - 75019 PARIS PORTE DES LILAS
"CITY ZEN" - 6 829 M² - 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
"CHAMPIGNY" - 14 153 m² - 94500 CHAMPIGNY-SUR-MARNE
Management board and operational responsiblity
TEAM Conseil, the 100 % dedicated operating subsidiary of Société de la Tour Eiffel, comprises 30 experienced professionals led by Philippe Lemoine, CEO of Société de la Tour Eiffel, with a Deputy Managing Director, Bruno Meyer.
The real estate team is made up of 3 divisions:
- Investment and Developement Activity headed by Nicolas Ingueneau covers acquisitions, disposals and development;
- Asset Management under the responsibility of Cindy Drieu deals with marketing, tenant relations and portfolio enhancement;
- Sustainability and property management under the aegis of Odile Batsère who coordinates the actions in terms of corporate and sustainable responsibility and oversees the internal property team.
- The real estate activities is completed by a communication and marketing department animated by Mireille Rivier and the legal area under the responsibility of Dominique Gros.
The corporate activities are organized with:
- Financial and management control: general accounting, reporting, preparation of the annual and half-year accounts as well as overseeing the Group’s financial communication and the cash managementn
- A General Secretariat covering human resources and administration under the responsibility of Véronique Moëllo.
Team Conseil has been awarded in 2016 a double ISO 9001 (Management quality) and 14001 (Environment) for its activities relating to investment and development, asset management and leasing, property management led on its premises.